I've been lazy today... and babe got hungry. This is what he came up with. So delicious.
I wish I could share the actual recipe, but what I can share, is that it was filled with love. Love you Babe! Thank you for making lunch today!
Babe's Steak Salad
Totally organic,,, This was what the ingredients were
- Carmelize onion until soft (about 20 minutes)
- Add in chopped peppers and sautee until soft
- Toss in a few cloves of chopped garlic and sautee until fragrent
- Degalze with balsamic vinegar.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- In a separate pan, sear beef until brown on both sides until cooked to your preference.
- Over a bed of arugula lettuce, plate beef and then top with peppers and onions
I have to say, this dish was so fragrant, juicy and luscious. No additional dressing, salt or pepper needed.
Babe, thank you for making something you know I would love!
You're my rock star.